Feel safe at the Cranleigh Boutique
COVID-19 Compliance and how we are going beyond!
At the Cranleigh Boutique want to make your stay as safe and enjoyable as possible whilst protecting our staff. When we open back up we will be launching “Feel safe at the Cranleigh Boutique”. This initiative will incorporate having a range of procedures such as “Cleaned and Sealed” & a “Covid 19 Guru” in place to comply with our Feel Safe ethos.
PLUS we have gone one step further beyond most other Hotels and have sourced the only certified, UK lab-tested COVID-19 killing product on the market. This range is used in our hand dispensers, for all surface cleaners and kitchen cleaning products. Providing the safest environment we possibly can for you.
What makes up our “Feel safe at the Cranleigh Boutique” approach:
- It is mandatory for us to take every party member’s details for the UK ‘Track & Trace’ program. We are legally required to hold your details for 21 days.
- We are adhering to the legal requirement that guests must wear face coverings on entry, exit, and whilst moving around public areas of our accommodation. Except while sitting at a table to eat or drink in our breakfast room.
- We are asking guests to refrain from moving furniture, as it has been placed this way to allow us to open and serve you safely.
- As legally required, our staff will be wearing face coverings at all times.
- Multiple risk assessments have been completed, actioned and communicated to our staff based on the latest government advice and using our external Health and Safety executive Ellis Whittam.
- Frequent sanitization of high contact areas such as handrails, door handles, reception countertops, public restroom and all hard services in the public areas, using our certified COVID-19 killing product.
- We are requesting all visitors use our certified COVID-19 killing product from the hand sanitizer stations at entry and exit to all our buildings.
- Regular COVID-19 training sessions pre-opening and daily briefings once opened regarding staff compliance with personal hygiene and cleaning standards & any new advice, staff will follow a strict checklist of duties which will be checked on completion by our manager on duty.
- Our Cranleigh “Cleaned & Safe” promise. All our bedrooms/suites & houses will be thoroughly cleaned using COVID-19 killing cleaning products. Our team will follow a new COVID-19 cleaning checklist which has been certified by the Visit England & National Trust board of England.
- We have created a COVID-19 Guru at our venue. This is a member of staff who is available to you to answer all your queries and concerns at any point of your stay.
- We will increase checks on our air and water purification systems, along with reinforcing HVAC (heat, ventilation and air conditioning) protocols to maintain increased safety.
- All relevant PPE will be available to our staff, and we will also have PPE available to our customers should you need it.
- An infrared thermometer will be available at reception to monitor any systems of guests and staff alike, to avoid a possible outbreak.
- Where we can we will minimise human contact whilst still being here to help 24 hours a day.
- We have reduced multi-touch items such as menus which may become digital.
- We have rearranged our public areas to create more space, allowing guests to move around with less contact.
- We have increased all relevant signage regarding the latest advice on social distancing, and continue to monitor guest compliance.
- We will stagger check-in & check-out times aiming to create less footfall at busy times.
- Bedroom Cleaning – All rooms, suites and self-catering are deep cleaned and disinfected fully after every stay. Linen, towels and dressing gowns are cleaned to recommended guidelines for optimal disinfection. Rooms & suites at the Cranleigh Boutique Hotel will be refreshed daily. All guests will be asked at check-in if they are comfortable with, and require that service.
- Takeaway meals can be eaten in our breakfast room.
- Card payment preferred: Please assist us to maximise safety for our staff by paying by card.
- All furniture is thoroughly cleaned after each guest’s visit.
Please be aware we are constantly reviewing our policies and will be updating this page on a regular basis in line with government guidelines and industry best practice.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Cranleigh Boutique soon. If you are looking to make a booking, you can see our live availability by clicking here.
Questions about booking, read our COVID-19 policy here.