Feel safe at the Cranleigh Boutique
Please be aware as of 5th November we are now closed.
COVID-19 Compliance and how we are going beyond!
At the Cranleigh Boutique want to make your stay as safe and enjoyable as possible whilst protecting our staff. When we open back up we will be launching “Feel safe at the Cranleigh Boutique”. This initiative will incorporate having a range of procedures such as “Cleaned and Sealed” & a “Covid 19 Guru” in place to comply with our Feel Safe ethos.
PLUS we have gone one step further beyond most other Hotels and have sourced the only certified, UK lab-tested COVID-19 killing product on the market. This range is used in our hand dispensers, for all surface cleaners and kitchen cleaning products. Providing the safest environment we possibly can for you.
What makes up our “Feel safe at the Cranleigh Boutique” approach:
- Guests must wear face coverings, except when seated at a table to eat or drink in our Breakfast room.
- Our staff will now also be required to wear face coverings.
- Multiple Risk assessments completed, actioned and communicated to our staff based on latest government advice and using our external Health and Safety executive Ellis Whittam
- Frequent sanitization of high contact areas such as handrails, door handles, reception countertops, public restroom and all hard services in the public areas using our certified COVID-19 killing product.
- Hand sanitizer stations at entry and exit to all our buildings, using our certified COVID-19 killing product.
- Regular COVID 19 training sessions pre-opening and daily briefings once opened regarding staff compliance with personal hygiene and cleaning standards & any new advice, staff will follow a strict checklist of duties which will be checked on completion by our manager on duty.
- Our Cranleigh “Cleaned & Safe” promise. All our bedrooms/suites & houses will be thoroughly cleaned using COVID-19 killing cleaning products and following a new COVID 19 cleaning checklist which has been certified by the Visit England & National Trust board of England.
- We will create a COVID 19 Guru at our venue, this will be a member of staff who is available to you to answer all your queries and concerns at any point of your stay.
- We will increase checks on our air and water purification systems, we will reinforce HVAC (heat, ventilation and air conditioning) protocols to maintain increased safety.
- All relevant PPE will be available to our staff, and we will also have PPE available to our customers should they need it.
- An infrared thermometer will be available at reception to monitor any systems of guests and staff alike to avoid a possible outbreak.
- Where we can we will minimise human contact whilst still being here to help 24 hours a day.
- We will reduce multi-touch items such as menus which may become digital.
- We will arrange our public areas to create more space to move about freely.
- We will increase and display all relevant signage regarding the latest advice on social distancing prominently and monitor guest compliance.
- We will stagger check-in & check-outs times aiming to create less footfall at busy times.
Bedroom Cleaning – All rooms, suites and self-catering are deep cleaned and disinfected fully after every stay. Linen, towels and dressing gowns are cleaned to recommended guidelines for optimal disinfection. Rooms & Suites at the Cranleigh Boutique Hotel will be refreshed daily, all guests will be asked at check in if they are comfortable with? and require that service.
We are also currently looking into what we can offer in terms of dining, this may include staggered breakfast times, takeaway options such as picnic hampers and on-property dining such as Fizzy Tarte Afternoon Teas served on the terrace with amazing and unique bagged cocktails.
Please be aware we are constantly reviewing our policies and will be updating this page on a regular basis in line with government guidelines and industry best practice.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Cranleigh Boutique soon. If you are looking to make a booking, you can see our live availability by clicking here.