July 19th FAQs
Read below to find out what to expect when you visit…
In line with government guidance, we can inform you that you are no longer legally required to wear a mask in our public areas. We respect this is a personal choice and so we are leaving it in the customer’s hands to wear one if they personally choose.
Track & Trace
You are no longer required to track and trace so we have removed this from our hotel to make your experience with us as relaxed and seamless as possible.
We have removed all social distancing measures but if you wish for a bit of extra space we’ll do our best to facilitate this for you.
What else we’re doing to ensure you still feel safe at the Cranleigh Boutique…
- Frequent sanitization of high contact areas such as handrails, door handles, reception countertops, public restrooms and all hard services in the public areas, using our certified COVID-19 killing product.
- We are requesting all visitors use our certified COVID-19 killing product from the hand sanitizer stations at entry and exit to all our buildings.
- All relevant PPE will be available to our staff, and we will also have PPE available to our customers should you need it.
- Where we can, we will minimise human contact whilst still being here to help 24 hours a day.
- We have reduced multi-touch items such as menus which may become digital.
- We have rearranged our public areas to create more space, allowing guests to move around with less contact.
- We will stagger check-in & check-out times aiming to create less footfall at busy times.
- Bedroom Cleaning – All rooms, suites and self-catering are deep cleaned and disinfected fully after every stay. Linen, towels and dressing gowns are cleaned to recommended guidelines for optimal disinfection. Rooms & suites at the Cranleigh Boutique Hotel will be refreshed daily. All guests will be asked at check-in if they are comfortable with, and require that service.
- Card payment preferred: Please assist us to maximise safety for our staff by paying by card.
- All furniture is thoroughly cleaned after each guest’s visit.
Please be aware we are constantly reviewing our policies and will be updating this page on a regular basis in line with government guidelines and industry best practices.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Cranleigh Boutique soon. If you are looking to make a booking, you can see our live availability by clicking here.