From £289.00 - £315.00 per room per night based on two people sharing.
This Escape Suite is situated on the ground floor at the rear of The Cranleigh House. It is accessible from the rear of the car park.
Stunning Traventine floor to ceiling wall tiles featuring Blue Majic rib cut and broken on two walls with Emprador mosaics and blue polished Majic on the floor. Large 'His and Hers' shower enclosure with two shower heads that light up. Extra large two seater air spa bath featuring Tranquility underwater lighting for the ultimate bathing experience with a 17" mirrored television. Mood lighting throughout, designer taps with Ben de Lisi potware. Heated towel rail, luxury bathrobes, toiletries and accessories.
- Super kingsize bed with large padded fabric headboard
- Separate lounge area with 50" wall mounted plasma television with DVD player
- iPod docking station connected to individually controlled ceiling speakers including in the bathroom
- Bespoke handmade designer furniture
- Internal phone to contact Reception for any requirements
- Well stocked mini bar
- Large wall mounted flat screen television in bedroom with DVD player
- Access to a large DVD library
- Goose down duvet with pure cotton bedding
- Free internet access
- Reading lights on both sides of the bed
- Designer lighting throughout including bathroom
- Designer wall coverings and coordinating soft furnishings
- Quality tea and coffee making facilities and biscuits
- Free use of luxury leisure facilities including a swimming pool, high tech gym and spa located a two minute walk away
- Superb quality home-cooked breakfast using the finest locally sourced produce (of course, we also cater for vegetarians and special dietary requirements)
- Free parking on and off site for all guests
- Daily turn down service