Step into this splendour, newly refurbished Luxury Room 5 and within you will find an array of exciting luxuries. Including a super king size floating bed,...
Please note: This video contains the air spa bath from room 9, but many other baths will be similar.
Please contact our reception team if you are still unable to activate your bath after watching this video.
This video has been created for guests staying at the Cranleigh Boutique and would like to know how to use the air spa bath located in their room or suite.
By the end of this video, you will know how to activate the jets using the instructions in this video.
2. Secondly, allow the water to rise above the jets, ensuring the water has risen above the jets before activating them. Otherwise, the jets will not work when you come to turn them on.
3. To turn the jets on, simply turn the dial located on the bath, to the on position. Then press the middle button. Once you have done this, the jets should now be on and working. If they are not working, double-check and ensure the water level is higher than the jets.
4. To deactivate the jets, simply turn the dial located on the bath, back to the to off position, then press the middle button. Once you have done this, the jets should now be off.
5. Once you have finished using the bath, please drain it, so that it can begin the cleaning process.
• During the cleaning process, you may hear some sounds coming from the bath.
• The sounds are the jets going through their cleaning process, not the spa bath turning back on.
• This cleaning process can happen within 1-2 hours of using the bath.
• To avoid any disturbances we recommend you empty the bath as soon as you are finished.
Thank you for watching the video. We understand some baths may be a little different to the one shown in this video. If you are still unsure of how to activate the jets in your bath, please contact our reception team who will be happy to help.